Why Work With Us?
Long Term Medical Supply does more than carry top quality home medical equipment and supplies. We've been serving Iowans since 1987 and have a ton of product knowledge that we offer alongside prompt, courteous and reliable customer service. The caring team of professionals at LTMS provides service you won't find with big box stores and online retailers.
How can Long Term Medical Supply serve you today?
Your Leader in Home Medical Services
Working with Long Term Medical Supply means you get the full range of the services we offer, whether you visit us at one of our locations or give us a call to ask a question. Our services include:
- Free delivery within a 50-mile radius
- 24-hour emergency on-call service
- Cleaning of your home medical equipment and loaner products while yours is being serviced
- Help arrange a patient's travel
- Evaluation of client's home for wheelchair accessibility
- Customer Service Specialists, Compression Therapy Fitters, Respiratory Therapists and Billing Associates to answer your questions
- Home visits if someone is unable to visit us
- Participation with most major insurance plans
- Coordination insurance billing for covered items
- Personalized instruction on the proper operation of the equipment
Long Term Medical Supply is recognized by Medicare and meets all of the Medicare guidelines. We are proud to be accredited by HQAA and are members of several local chambers of commerce in the communities we serve. We are members of MAMES and the VGM Group, a national network of homecare providers.
For more information see our Customer Information Booklet.